The executives of SR Cutty are no strangers to the drilling/industrial fluids industry or starting a new business. As previous owners of similar companies and with over 64 years of experience, they know what they are doing when it comes to their products and their clients. However, after starting two new companies, SR Cutty Industrial Fluids and SR Cutty Freight/Logistics, they realized they needed some support in brand identity.
- SR Cutty, as a whole, was missing a distinctive mark their clients and customers could recognize and remember as part of the company’s overall brand image.
- SR Cutty Industrial Fluids and SR Cutty Freight/Logistics lacked differentiation as related yet separate operations of the same company.
- They had no web presence for potential clients and customers to learn more.
This is when FiG was called in.
As you might remember from our client announcement, FiG’s main goals were to build a brand strategy and identity for both SR Cutty entities. After defining the audience and understanding the company, this goal was accomplished through development of a brand look and feel.
- FiG started by developing a logo to represent both the owners love of the outdoors combined with a traditional industrial feel. This led to a bold, distinctive mark that will be recognizable and stand out to potential and existing clients.
- We then created collateral, including business cards that would stand out in a typical desk pile, keeping the company name fresh in prospects minds. The bold and distinctive card keeps the brand identity consistent and cohesive.
- Finally, a website was created, one for each SR Cutty Industrial Fluids and SR Cutty Freight/Logistics. While the two sites have slight differences, creating a distinction between the two as separate operations, the overall look and feel created by the logo and collateral are continued throughout the two sites keeping a consistent identity.
We are excited to announce that SR Cutty business is underway and the website is in the early stages of it’s launch.
If you are in need of a new or revitalized brand identity, contact FiG for a consultation and to find out more about how we can help you.