Request a quote
When preparing your RFP, make sure to include the following:
- What is it? (Website, Trade Show Booth, Multimedia campaign, etc...)
- Time frame (When are you making a decision? When do you need the project finished/launched?)
- Why do you need it? (What is the goal of the project? Are you replacing an existing piece or is this all new, etc...)
- Your decision process (Committee A approves Committee B to tell Committee C to get approval from Committee D, or "We're getting a couple quotes are going with whoever has the pretiest proposal cover sheet")
- Stuff you like (What company out there has done something similar in their marketing that you thought was effective/cool, or is this something no one's ever thought was effective/cool, or is this something no one's ever thought of before?)
- Anything else you think we should know...