5 Reasons To Hire A Marketing Agency
Here are the top five reasons our customers took the leap into digital marketing. This list can help you discern if it’s time you do the same.
1. You can’t afford to keep marketing specialists on staff. Your business is growing, but you can’t afford to keep web development, search engine optimization (SEO), email, and social media specialists on staff. A digital marketing agency allows you to have access to reliable professionals only when you need them, and someone to manage and coordinate all of their work on your behalf. You get the expertise without the added headcount.
2. You’ve had to learn to do basic marketing, but don’t have time to do it well. Are you a business owner who is trying to do everything yourself? If you spend more time on juggling social media, website updates, and other marketing tasks than running your business, it’s time to hire an agency partner. An agency will bring a strategic focus that will yield a better return on your marketing investment.
3. Your website is over two years old. Google’s ranking system changes year to year. If you are an established business and haven’t updated your website in over two years, it is time to hire a marketing agency. If your website hasn’t had a refresh in over five years, your number one goal should be getting a new website immediately. Yes, it’s that imperative since over half of online searches take place on mobile devices. A six-year-old site is not mobile optimized. A full-service marketing agency will build a website that is cohesive with your brand, easy to use on mobile and desktop screens, and is a robust foundation for your other marketing tactics.
4. You don’t generate new content. If you’re not creating authoritative content on a regular basis, then you’re not establishing your brand as an industry expert. (And your competitors are.) Without continual fresh content, Google doesn’t perceive your site as relevant and drops your ranking score. It’s important to stay on top of Google’s algorithm changes so your business can stay relevant in search results. An effective marketing agency will help your business stay ahead of the latest search engine optimization (SEO) and content marketing strategies.
5. You don’t have time to make marketing plans. If you’re planning your marketing tactics out just thirty days ahead of execution, you’re wasting money. An effective sales and marketing strategy includes short-term and long-term goals across multiple channels (social media, SEO, online advertising, direct mail, email, etc.) An agency understands how to integrate all those pieces so that they work together to build your brand consistently and compellingly across all platforms. And an agency will plan those multi-prong efforts three, six, and twelve months ahead, so they are more streamlined and effective.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or you are part of a larger marketing team, a digital marketing agency can bring strategic knowledge, effective structure, and maximum return on investment beyond what you can do alone. Contact us to learn more about how Fig Advertising can optimize your marketing and get more customers in your door.